AVR Software Defined Radio (1)
Part 1: Generating precision signals using an ATtiny micro
Published in issue 3/2012 on page 16
Atmel AVR microcontrollers are very popular, not least because of the free development tools that are available. In this series we shall show how these processors can be pressed into service for digital signal processing tasks. We shall cover the subject from the ground up, making the series suitable for beginners, and in true Elektor style the focus will be on practical experiments.
Missed the Elektor Academy/element 14 AVR Software Defined Radio webinar? Click here for the recorded session!
Downloading of this magazine article is reserved to Elektor Members only. To become a Member, go to www.elektor.com/subs.
- Magazine March 2012
- SMD-populated board (USB AVR Programmer)
- Signal Generator kit; PCB and all components
- Kit of parts Universal Receiver: PCB and all components
- Kit of parts Active Antenna: PCB and all components
- Signal Generator + Universal Receiver + Active Antenna: PCBs and all components + USB-FT232R breakout-board
- PCB, assembled and tested